- FREE Secure private on-site parking available to guests after check-in
- Gated secure property
- Remote-control access to parking area
- Public street parking available in front of house prior to check-in
- Designated handicapped van-accessible parking available (ADA)
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES (ALL ROOMS)
- Individual Climate Control (Heating and Cooling)
- All rooms have private en suite baths
- Variety of bath and/o shower configurations (See individual Room descriptions)
- Air-jetted spa tubs (by BainUltra) in some rooms, including some large two-person tubs.
- Luxury bath amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, etc...)
- Free High-speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Iron and Ironing Board
- King or Queen bed minimum
- Fold-out sofa sleeper in some rooms
- Luxury bed linens
- Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock with Bluetooth speaker and USB charging-A/C ports
- Daily Maid Service
- Ice water pitcher
- Free Ice available
- Non-smoking rooms (All)
CONNECTIVITY & ENTERTAINMENT
- FREE Wi-Fi internet available in rooms and common areas
- Flat-Screen TV with remote, channel programming guide, and all Local and "Basic Cable" channels
- Bluetooth clock/speaker with A/C outlets and charging ports (ADA)
- In-room phone with free local and domestic long-distance calling
FOOD & BEVERIDGE
- Full sit-down gourmet breakfast included, featuring Cajun, Creole, and Southern cuisine. Chef's choice menu changes daily.
- Accommodation for special dietary needs available. Choices available in vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, low carb, etc. (advance notice preferred)
- Complimentary self-serve snacks, fruit, soft-drinks, bottled water, coffee tea, and more available anytime
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOM
- One fully-accessible guest room ("Mardi Gras" Room)
- All entry and passage doors provide at least 32” of clear width
- Barrier-free wheelchair accessible shower with full grab bars, fold-down seat, and ADA-compliant shower fixture.
- Wheelchair-height toilet seat with transfer area and grab bars
- Wheelchair accessible vanity with accessible sink, towel bars, and mirror.
- Accessible route from the accessible gated public entrance to the accessible guestroom
- Accessible route from accessible guestroom to dining room and all public areas
- At least 5" clearance under furniture to allow use of lifts
- Visual and audible fire alarm indicators
- Closed captioning on television
- Wheelchair van accessible private parking space
- Accessible rout from parking space to wheelchair lift elevator
- Accessible route from wheelchair lift to accessible guest room, dining room, and all common areas
- Accessible call-box at public front gate entrance
RESERVATIONS, DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS
- A credit card deposit is required to secure ALL reservations.
- For STANDARD reservation, deposit is equal to one-night stay in each room (highest priced night, plus tax) OR 25% of the total reservation with tax, whichever is higher. Deposits are refundable (minus a processing fee of $25 per-room), if reservation is cancelled 14 or more days before check-in. Deposit is forfeited and will not be refunded if reservation is cancelled less than 14 days before check-in. If guest does not cancel more than 24 hours before scheduled check-in, guest will be responsible for the entire stay. No credit for late arrival or early departure. Last-minute changes in reservation are subject to availability and minimum stay requirement, and may result in rate changes or other penalties/fees.
- Some stays are designated SPECIAL EVENT reservations, and a special deposit and cancellation policy applies. SPECIAL EVENTS include New Years, Mardi Gras, French Quarter Fest, Jazz Fest, July 4th/Essence, Halloween/VooDoo, Thanksgiving, Sugar Bowl, Super Bowl, NCAA Playoff, Final Four, major sporting events, major conventions, and other high-demand events as-designated by management. SPECIAL EVENT reservations require a deposit equal to 50% of the anticipated charges (plus tax). SPECIAL EVENT DEPOSITS are non-refundable and considered forfeited in case of cancellation. If you cancel your SPECIAL EVENT reservation for any reason, we will make a reasonable effort to re-rent your room to another guest. If your room re-books, we will issue you a courtesy refund proportionate to the extent the reservation that was re-booked (minus a $25 processing fee). Management makes no guarantee that rooms will re-book. If guest does not cancel more than 24 hours before scheduled check-in, guest will be responsible for the entire stay. No credit for late arrival or early departure. Last-minute changes in reservation are subject to availability and minimum stay requirement, and may result in rate changes or other penalties/fees.
- Group reservations (any arrangement of three rooms or more of persons known or related to each other in some way) may be considered a SPECIAL EVENT reservation. Please discuss any group arrangement with management.
- Reservations are first-come-first-serve, and all rooms are subject to prior sale.
- Ashton's Bed and Breakfast is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service or evict guests without refund for any lawful reason; including (but not limited to) disruptive or disrespectful behavior, intoxication, illegal activity, willful damage, and smoking outside designated areas.
- All guests of Ashton's Bed and Breakfast are welcome regardless or race, gender identification, religion, relationship status, or sexual orientation. Guests are expected to treat all guests with respect and kindness.
- Guests are encouraged to make use of the common areas and grounds, but should not monopolize these areas with loud or boisterous activities that will interfere with other guests ability to enjoy the house as well.
- Guest may not possess firearms or weapons of any kind on the premises.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-In: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Early check-in allowed after 10:00 am when-possible. Free after-hours self-check-in available with prior arrangements. Contact innkeeper for early or late check-in.
- Check-Out: 11:00 am
- Baggage Drop-Off/Storage: Free baggage drop-off and storage available to guests.
SMOKING & VAPING
- City ordinance prohibits smoking AND vaping in any indoor area, including guest rooms and common areas.
- Candles, incense, and other open/smoldering flames are prohibited
- Pets are NOT allowed
- Service dogs are permitted. Service dogs are those trained to do work or perform tasks for guests with a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other disability. The work or task performed by the animal must be directly related to the disability. So-called therapy or emotional support animals are not permitted. Service dogs must be well-behaved and under direct supervision and control of their owner at all times, and may not be left on the premises alone. (ADA)